Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
NCRC Blue Logo3
Women's Premium Hoodie
slimmer fitRegional sizing US
Women's Premium Hoodie is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 3/24/23 - 3/30/23 (Standard)
Women's Premium Hoodie | | Fabric Content: 80% cotton / 20% polyester. heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from our t Collection is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Size: 3XL added for colors: white, navy, black & heather grey
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.6 Total stars
First, let me say I love Spreadshirt. It is a terrific, customer focused, environmentally conscious team of people. My sweatshirt is super cute. However, the medium was really small. Great quality though. So soft.
There is a small ** in the sweatshirt behind the pouch. Not sure if the hole is intentional, but it's strange. The Large was snug compared to other large sweatshirts I've purchased.
I would like to write the hoodie was amazing & I hope you make a good discount for me next time . I can deal with you . Thank you,
Very comfy and fits beautifully! True to size!
It is a gift and not giving yet !
Page 1 of 69
NCRC Blue Logo3
North Carolina Roadrunners Club, the Triangle's oldest running club established in 1979. Wear your club's logo with pride.